EE'S Black Friday sale is now live, including savings on handsets including the Apple iPhone 12 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G.
We've rounded up some of our top picks below.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop EE's Black Friday sale – here
EE's Live Black Friday Deals
Make sure you get the best mobile deal this Black Friday by checking out all of our top mobile deals here.
All the below plans are on 24 month plans and come with unlimited minutes and texts.
Some of the below are also available on EE's smart plan which allows users to choose from a range of benefits, including Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Arcade and more.
- Apple iPhone 11 (64GB), £99 upfront, £29pm, 1GB data – buy here
- Apple iPhone SE (64GB), £30 upfront, £25pm, 1GB data – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, £70 upfront, £37pm, 10GB data – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, £70 upfront, £45pm, 10GB data – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G, £30 upfront, £37pm, 10GB data – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy A71, £10 upfront, £33pm, 10GB data – buy here
- Google Pixel 4a 5G, £30 upfront, £31pm, 4GB data – buy here
- Google Pixel 4a, £50 upfront, £23pm, 1GB data – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year Black Friday will be November 27.
It is always the day after the American Bank Holiday, Thanksgiving – the fourth Thursday in November.
Last year EE launched its main Black Friday offers on the day itself, focusing on iPhone and fagship Android devices.
But EE deals from retailers such as Fonehouse, Mobiles.co.uk Affordable Mobiles and Carphone Warehouse may arrive earlier than the network's own sale.
When is Cyber Monday 2020 and will EE be taking part?
Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 30, following Black Friday and a Cyber Weekend of sales.
EE is known for its Black Friday and Cyber Monday mobile deals, so watch this space for the latest offers.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
What to expect from EE's Black Friday 2020 sale
Judging by last year's event, EE could kick off its sales a few days early, and leave them running right into mid-December.
That is what happened last year, as the network offered key deals around iPhones, Galaxy S10 and A70s and the Huawei P30 range.
We'd be surprised if SIM deals don't feature heavily for EE's Black Friday sale though. The network has offered some of the best value big data deals throughout 2020, and we'd expect more of the same.
The iPhone 12 could really shake up Black Friday mobile deals too, so look out for iPhone 11 offers too.
What was in the sale last year?
EE had a mix of deals in-store and online three days early in 2019, with discounts across a range of phones and tablets including big brands like Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
It also ran deals on SIM-only contracts, so there was something for everyone eager to get their hands on the best bargains.
EE's Blackl Friday sale ran right up until December 9 last year, almost two-weeks worth of deals.
- Apple iPhone XS (30GB data) £59 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £290) – buy here
- Apple iPhone XS Max (30GB data) £64 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £290) – buy here
- Apple iPhone XR (4GB a month), £39 a month, £50 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £220) – buy here
- Apple iPhone 8 (30GB data), £36 a month, £30 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £192) – buy here
- Apple iPhone 7 (4GB data), £29 per month, £30 upfront, unltd mins and texts (save £220) – buy here
- Huawei P Smart 2019 (1GB data), £19 per month, mins and texts (save £72) – buy here
- Huawei P30 Lite, £28 a month, 10GB data, (£0 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Huawei P30 £41 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Huawei P30 Pro, £44 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S10, £49 per month, 60GB data (£30 upfront) on a Smart plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy A70, £26 per month, 4GB data (£50 upfront) on an Essential plan – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, £64 per month, 30GB data (£50 upfront) on a Smart plan – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our EE voucher codes to ensure you get the best possible deal.
What does EE charge for delivery?
EE offers a free 24-hour delivery service on mobile and accessory orders, fulfilled by DPD.
TV orders, will be fulfilled by Parcelforceo n a two-day delivery service.
To find EE's full delivery options, head over to its website here.
Does EE offer any other discounts?
Yes. EE offers a 20% discount to students via Studentbeans. More information on the discount can be found here.
EE doesn't offer a standard military discounts, but it does offer a 20% off discount to emergency service workers, as well as their friends and family.
For more information on November's bigshopping event, check out our main Black Friday guide.
If you enjoyed reading about what to expect from EE's Black Friday sale, don't forget to check out our iPhone 11 Black Friday page.
For product round-ups and recommendations, head over to Sun Selects Tech.
Source: Read Full Article