When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Now through November 30, new subscribers can sign up for a Basic Hulu subscription for just $1.99 a month as a Black Friday deal.
- Hulu is one of the best and most affordable streaming services for TV shows, movies, and live TV. After the promotion ends, the ad-supported Basic subscription costs $5.99 a month.
- Learn more about Hulu Basic in our breakdown of the service.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Hulu coupons and promo codes.
This Black Friday, products aren't the only things you can save on. Hulu, one of the best streaming services for TV shows, movies, and live TV, is once again offering a can't-miss deal for new subscribers.
Hulu's Black Friday 2020 deal
Available now through 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30: New subscribers can sign up for the ad-supported Basic Hulu subscription for just $1.99 a month.
That brings the total cost to a little under $24 for the entire year (a $48 savings). After the promotion ends, your subscription will cost $5.99 a month.
There are a couple of restrictions:
- Only new Hulu subscribers — meaning brand-new subscribers and past subscribers who ended their Hulu plans at least three months prior to the promotion — are eligible for this deal.
- If you signed up for Hulu's $1.99 promotion that ran during Black Friday last year, you are not eligible for the new deal.
You may also want to check out the Disney Plus-Hulu-ESPN bundle, which allows you to get all three services for $12.99 a month. Read more about the bundle here.
Hulu plans and pricing
How much is Hulu? Normally, the Hulu Basic subscription (ad-supported) costs $5.99 a month, so you'll save $4 a month, or $48 in total for the year. The Premium subscription (ad-free) costs $11.99 a month, and there are also options to add Live TV or other services such as HBO or Disney Plus to your Hulu subscription.
After the 12-month promotion ends, you'll pay $5.99 a month.
What's included in the Hulu deal?
If you qualify, you get access to all content on Hulu, which includes original programming like "The Handmaid's Tale," old and new TV favorites like "Grey's Anatomy" and "This Is Us," and movies spanning all genres. The timing of this deal is perfect — there are many entertaining Christmas movies you can start streaming immediately to get in the holiday spirit.
More Black Friday 2020 streaming deals:
If you're interested in streaming and entertainment promotions specifically, Sling TV, Peacock. Tidal, Spotify, and Amazon Music also have limited-time Black Friday sales this week.
We're covering all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from top retailers here:
- Best Black Friday 2020 deals
- Black Friday tech deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Best Buy Black Friday deals
- Target Black Friday deals
- Walmart Black Friday deals
- Kohl's Black Friday deals
Read more about Hulu:
- What is Hulu Basic and what shows can you watch?
- What is Hulu Premium and is it worth the extra cost?
- The best Hulu original shows
- How to watch live TV on Hulu
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Source: Read Full Article