When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- PhoneSoap is offering 20% off on all of its products sitewide for Black Friday, including the PhoneSoap Pro, AirSoap, and the PhoneSoap 3.
- PhoneSoap's flagship products are designed to keep your smartphone cleaner, and the company has recently branched out to include an air purifier in its repertoire.
- The PhoneSoap 3 UV smartphone sanitizer and universal charger was the top pick in our guide to the best screen cleaners, and this Black Friday deal is the best price we've seen.
- If you're looking for more discounts, check out all the best Black Friday tech deals here and the best Black Friday deals overall here.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals
PhoneSoap's smartphone sanitizers and other high-tech cleaning products are important tools to have on hand during the coronavirus pandemic. From Black Friday 2020 through Cyber Monday, the company is offering 20% off sitewide when you use the code "HOLIDAY20" at checkout, and there are no exclusions.
Insider Reviews' Remi Rosmarin tested the PhoneSoap 3, and as a self-proclaimed "major germaphobe," Remi appreciated that the sanitizer gave her peace of mind by cleaning her most-used devices in a matter of minutes with minimal effort.
The best PhoneSoap deals for Black Friday 2020:
More standout PhoneSoap deals:
- HomeSoap, $159.96 (Originally $199.95) [You save $39.99]
- PhoneSoap Go, $79.96 (Originally $99.95) [You save $19.99]
- PhoneSoap Wireless, $79.96 (Originally $99.95) [You save $19.99]
- PhoneSoap Shine, $6.36 (Originally $7.95) [You save $1.59]
- PhoneSoap 3: 2-Pack, $121.53 (Originally $159.90) [You save $38.37]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Source: Read Full Article