A woman who got into property investment at a young age is now worth millions and has been flaunting her cars online.
Linsey Donovan was 19 when she became a millionaire and has since treated herself to the finer things in life.
Now 23, the property investor and Instagram star began buying houses four years ago.
She now has seven properties after making the move from Maryland to Florida to realise her dream at just 18.
Win a Ferrari 488 GTB from just 89p
SUN readers can win a stunning Ferrari 488 GTB plus £5,000 in cash for just 89p with the Sun's exclusive discount!
We have teamed up with 7days Performance to offer you a special discounted chance to win the amazing car this week.
Using the code SUN10, you will get 10p off the normal price of 99p.
Enter the competition HERE
Full terms and conditions can be found here
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
It's reported her portfolio is now worth around £6million, but it isn't just houses she's treated herself to.
Linsey also loves her cars and the first one she went for after making her money was a Mercedes-AMG S 65 Convertible.
Most read in Motors
Neighbours from hell won’t stop blocking my gate – I have pics to prove it
Driver nearly hits cyclist but police won't act after rider yells 'stupid cow'
There's a new EV for £1,900 that looks like a Mini – but there’s a catch
Van driver confidently ploughs into a deep ford but runs over his own bumper
The drop-top S 65 cost around £250,000 when it was on sale in the US, and features a huge 600hp 6.0-litre V12 engine.
It's one of the most extravagant models Mercedes has ever made and is capable of sprinting from 0-60mph in less than four seconds.
One of Linsey's Instagram posts shows Linsey lounging on the motor, which she has specced in very Floridian colours – bright white paint and a light cream leather interior.
But Linsey is also fond of something else very Floridian – huge pick-up trucks.
Check out what these celebs drive…
- From a Bentley to a Range Rover – The Queen's had it all
- Cristiano Ronaldo has spent over £17m on his cars
- Cardi B can't drive – but still owns a fleet of supercars
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich's collection will turn heads
- Take a look at Rhianna's dream garage
- Kylie Jenner owns a one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce
- Harry Kane is the proud owner of a very British collection
- No expense has been spared by Beyonce and Jay-Z
- Gordon Ramsay's collection includes a fleet of Ferraris
- From a Mini Cooper to a Ferrari – Tyson Fury has had the lot
- Katie Price's incredible collection of pink motors
- Brooklyn Beckham's epic collection includes a £500k Jaguar
- A fur-covered Lambo could only be owned by Kim Kardashian
- Scott Disick owns a flash custom-made McLaren
- David Beckham owns several prestigious motors
- Boris Johnson's car collection is full of surprises
Linsey has been seen on her Instagram channel posing next to a huge black Ford F-150 pick-up wearing various outfits.
However, while an F-150 can cost as little as £30,000 in the US, Linsey's has been custom modified and is priced at around £80,000.
Linsey also has also been seen on a dirt bike and enjoying jet skis out on the clear waters of Florida.
Read More on The Sun
People are only just realising they’ve been using bubble wands wrong
Kate Middleton swears by a £6 product to stop her shoes from slipping
Source: Read Full Article